Monday, January 11, 2016

.puppy love.


Hello my little kibbles & bits!
Hope Monday was good to you and you made it through without too much trouble.
I spent the day bouncing through fields and even found a pretty flower! I am super tired now though.  Think I'll take a nap and rest in my comfy bed.
*yawns*
Happy shopping puppy dolls,
Kaileebaby





.BODY.
Slink Physique Mesh Body Hourglass V1.2 
Iconic:Russina-Hair @ Mesh Body Addicts
Russina is a collaboration with House of Hucci.  This hair can be worn with the hood or out. The hooded shirt and dress are part of the Hucci collection at Mesh Body Addicts event
Skin: ((ae)) josie
♥♥♥
.OUTFIT.
{T.R.} Sweet Crush
darkendStare. monster boots
♥♥♥
.ACCESSORIES.
*~*HopScotch*~* Squeaky Toy Bone @ ROMP
Sweet Thing. Light Puppy Playtime Ears *gacha*
Sweet Thing. Puppy's Pink Training Collar *gacha*
Sweet Thing. Silly Light Puppy Tail *gacha*
~{ V I N C U E } Kittie+Gloves[Common]
♥♥♥
.POSES.
Iconic:Hucci Poses @ Mesh Body Addicts
{RW} Pet's Draped Basket Bed 


No comments:

Post a Comment