Tuesday, January 12, 2016

.Ashes to Ashes.

So I'm just gonna jump right into things and say how much death sucks. Cancer too, for that matter.

I grew up listening to David Bowie. For as long as I can remember, I heard him in the background of my life. My parents both have amazing taste in music, and they made sure to educate my siblings and I on so many different sounds...I didn't really start gravitating to Bowie until after I watched Labyrinth for the first time.

David Bowie was just...everything to me. I'm generally not really affected by celebrity deaths, but this one has affected me as much as Robin Williams' death did. I've been listening to his whole discography non-stop, and falling in love with his beautiful voice all over again.

I feel like...now that he's gone, so is our collective permission to be weird. I don't think there will ever be someone as eccentric as him in our lifetimes anymore, and that saddens me.


Body
Hair: Tableau Vivant \\ Knot [faux dreads] - Naturals II
Hairbase: AITUI Standard Hair Base - 004 - Black : Fem
Skin: -Glam Affair- Katra [America] 06
Eyelids: Slink Mesh eyelids (alpha) (photo prop)
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Ears: [MANDALA] STEKING_EARS_Season5
Makeup: :: Miss Canning :: [ Grinning Soul Makeup] 2.0

Accessories
Necklace&Bangles: Meva @ The Seasons Story Winter Set Iron
Rings: RealEvil Industries @ The Seasons Story Ice Queen Rings

Dress&Pose
Dress: .miss chelsea. Cara Gown - Maitreya Onyx
Pose: Di's Opera - Divine Series 4 - 3(her store is temporarily closed!)

Decor
Cabinet: [zerkalo] @ The Seasons Story Coffee on the Porch - Sideboard - Dark
Sofa: [zerkalo] @ The Seasons Story Coffee on the Porch - Couch - Dark - RARE
Table: [zerkalo] @ The Seasons Story Coffee on the Porch - Table - Dark
Coffee: [zerkalo] @ The Seasons Story Coffee on the Porch - Coffee Cup & Cezve - Dark
Chandelier: Fancy Decor Classic Chandelier(black)



No comments:

Post a Comment