Saturday, January 9, 2016

LOTD #015

Hello, it's me :D

I'm just dropping in real quicklike to share some more amazing stuff from this round of The Seasons Story, which opens tomorrow!! 


So...I'm not a fan of mesh heads. I don't make any secret of it, they're gorgeous but I'm too fond of my own face to really want to give it up. But...when I saw the new head that Genesis Labs has put out for The Seasons Story, I decided to take the plunge and pick it up. I put it on and...I really really like it. I won't make a permanent change to mesh heads, but I'm super happy with this one, it's so well made!!! 
Guys, there's just so many things coming out to you all tomorrow, please PLEASE go check this amazing event out, it's without a doubt my favorite one in SL :)




Body
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ @ The Seasons Story - Juliana Fatpack(Dark Flame shown)
Head: Genesis Lab @ The Seasons Story - Lindsey 2.0
Eyes: IKON Promise Eyes - Passion(L), Paradise(R)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body Lara v3.3
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female - High

Accessories
Septum Piercing: [CerberusXing] Feline Septum - Silver
Rings: RealEvil Industries @ The Seasons Story - Ice Queen Rings - Slink Elegant 
Necklace: MINIMAL @ The Seasons Story - Zima Necklace Silver RARE 

Clothing & Shoes
Sweater & Vest: {V I N C U E} @ The Seasons Story - Furry Vest/Turtly Sweater
Jeans: #EVANI @ The Seasons Story - Hilary Jeans BLACK 
Shoes: REIGN. Native Boots Fatpack(Individual colors of these boots are this week's Saturday Sale items!)

Left Pose: Di's Opera - Beauty Series 1 - 5(her store is temporarily closed!)
Right Pose: [addme.] @ The Seasons Story - Pose#060 - adm060-4

Pose Location: Blithe

No comments:

Post a Comment