Thursday, January 21, 2016

.Baby did a bad bad thing.

Happy Throwback Thursday, Rockerdolls!
In honor I decided to do a little digging in my closets and pull out a few things that have been hiding in there.  We won't talk about some of  the other things I found.  Somethings are best left unsaid. *blushes*
Anyway I had so much fun going back to my Rockabilly roots today. Man, this getup is the ginchiest! (i.e. outfit is cool for you uncool)  I hope you hep cats and dolls feel inspired.  Any one for a round of pop at the diner?  My treat!
See ya later alligator,
Kaileebaby






.BODY.
Doe: Rochelle (Solid) - Essentials
Ears: Steking Ears [MANDALA]
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.3  - Casual
Slink Physique Mesh Body Hourglass V1.2
..::KnocKeRs::..Monroe Essence Skin NC[Latte]-Vintage
♥♥♥
.OUTFIT.
*X*plosion College Jacket Female 
*X*plosion Petticoat
::KnocKeRs::Car Hopper Bettie Skates
♥♥♥
.ACCESSORIES.
* Cocoroni : Vintage Necklace Camera Black RARE
..::KnocKeRs::..Bebe Le Strange[Glasses]
=MODA= ASIA DARLING TWINE & BOW HEADBAND


No comments:

Post a Comment