Monday, January 18, 2016

.If you're not really here the stars don't even matter.


Hello my dolly pops!  Did you miss me?
I took a little break this weekend but now I'm back.  All rested up and ready for more shopping!  Who's with me?  As Betty and Wilma used to say in old Flintstones cartoons, CHARRRRGE IT!  Seriously though, can you imagine how much trouble we would all be in if there were SL charge cards? lol  
Anyway  Hope you all had a happy Monday and will have a great week ahead.
I'll bring the cookies to the next shopaholics meeting if you host it.  Deal?
Love ya, mean it
Kaileebaby








.BODY.
Hair: Doe: Cierra (Epiphany)
Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet High 
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.3 - Casual
Slink Physique Mesh Body Hourglass V1.2 
*Glance Skins - Anais  (store no longer around)
♥♥♥
.OUTFIT.
[MODA] Alayna Cropped Top 
[MODA] Bombshell High Waist Shorts
Shoes: _CandyDoll_ Maya Shoes - Slink Hourglass - RARE (Epiphany)
Collar: {XA} GoGoBarbello - Spikes 
♥♥♥
.POSE.
~Reel Poses  - Christmas Shopping (poses with back and drink)
Iconic: Hucci Poses (camera not included)
♥♥♥
Sim location: Iconic Main Store Sim


No comments:

Post a Comment