Friday, January 8, 2016

.Home Comforts.

*skips in all happy and junk*

Hello lovelies, and happy new year!! I'm sleepy and all, but before I go catch some zzz's I wanted to give you a little peek at what's coming from my favorite quarterly event, The Seasons Story!!



Obviously this is the winter round, but I decided to stay inside with some of my family...and of course, with some cats. These adorable kitties are part of a gacha set from [[RH]], and the cushion on the far left photo has a surprise in store for when you sit on it. So many kitties, it makes me so happy :D
The hair I'm wearing is by MINA, and as usual...her hair styles mirror how I generally wear my hair in my real life - casually tossed up out of my face. 
The pose is by !bang, and will also be at The Seasons Story! It's simply adorable, and looks so fun. I'm so happy to have gotten to spend a few hours with these amazing women, and I'm glad they are in my life. 

Enough sappiness, I'm off to nap!
The Seasons Story opens on the 10th, so I will update this blog post with the SLURL once the event opens. You'll have til the 31st to shop and see the greatness offered from some of the best designers on the grid. Cheers!


On Skylar
Hair: Doe Cricket (Bows) Two-Tone - Browns
Top: Tee*fy Rachel Ruffle Sweater - White
Jeans: Blueberry Tink / Knee High Sizes - Maitreya
Shoes: REIGN. Bow Saddle Boots(Maitreya-Blueberry) - Black (@ FaMESHed)
Rings: Kibitz Rosie Rings

On Rea
Hair: Truth Hair Melita - Variety
Top: paper.arrow.co henley.cream
Jeans: Blueberry Mia Pants - Faded
Boots: !Rebel Hope Lydia Mesh Boots - Brown
Necklace: Cae :: Phases:: Necklace & Rings

On Divi
Hair: Truth Hair Harmony(Bun) - Blondes
Top: Blueberry Roro - White
Jeans: ISON Celen Jeans
Boots: REIGN. Mishi Thigh High Boots - Black

On Caiti
Hair: Hair: MINA @ The Seasons Story - Luisa Fatpack(red shown)
Top: B.C.C charmy Sweater Blush Long 
Jeans: Blueberry Tink - Faded(Maitreya size)

Pose: Group Pose: !bang @ The Seasons Story - Piled 

Decor & Building
Chair: :CP: Cheeky Pea Bailey Chair Cat Lover(Adult)
Cats on Chair: [[RH]] @ The Seasons Story - Tanukineko Gacha 10 Cat Sit
Pallets w/Lights: floorplan. string light pallets
Rug: LadyX BDSM RegalManor TextureChange Rug
Plant: La Galleria Brass Planter w Shefflera
Heater w/Kettle: [[RJ]] @ The Seasons Story - Tanukineko Gacha 5 Heater
Pillow: [[RH]] @ The Seasons Story - Tanukineko Gacha 20 Zabuton E (Secret)
Big Cat on Pillow:: [[RH]] @ The Seasons Story - Tanukineko Gacha 9 Cat (Gray) Nekodanuki
Little Cats on Pillow: [[RH]] @ The Seasons Story - Tanukineko Gacha 4 Kitty (Gray)

Build: Glitterati Blind(Modified)

No comments:

Post a Comment