Saturday, January 9, 2016

.I put a spell on you.

Happy Sexy Saturday my sweet kitty dolls!
Unless you have been hiding under a rock I'm sure you already know that ROMP is back and as always the designers went all out to bring us lots of naughties!  Plenty of stuff and things for the good and bad in all of us.  So head on over there and take a romp on the wild side! (you see what I did there?)
purrs and kitty licks
Kaileebaby









TP TO ROMP

.Artisan Fantasy.
*Items @ ROMP*
*AF* Capturado Cross 
*AF* Capturado Utility Shelf
*AF* Capturado Padded Wall
*AF* Capturado Scrollwork
♥♥♥
.Roanwood.
{RW} Tantra Chair @ ROMP
*Burlesque set was an exclusive item from another event*
{RW} Lil Bit of Burlesque Chamois Furred Skin Rug
{RW} Lil Bit of Burlesque Boudoir Urn & Plinth
♥♥♥
.Outfit.
c( TC ) Somali Neko Tail 2.0
{.::GFD::.}~ My Apple Eyepatch 
**RE** Kitty Ears @ ROMP
**RE** Good Kitty Collar @ ROMP
ICONIC: Tyra @ ON9 Event.  Slurl coming soon!
~{ V I N C U E } Kittie+Gloves - Snow - Common
[MODA] Erica Thigh High Boots & HUD


No comments:

Post a Comment