Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Talkin' Body...

*sails in from the land of M.I.A*
Hello, loves! It's been a weird six weeks or so for me in RL, so much going on and so much stress that I sort of lost my way and lost my inspiration to blog for a while. D: Hopefully it doesn't happen again for a while, as my sponsors are probably near the end of their rope in regards to patience...lol. 

The holidays, specifically Christmas, are nearly upon us in RL and SL both, and to mark the occasion, GlamRus has released this adorable pose at Lost & Found! I decided to grab one of my most favorite people in SL and have him pose with me.


Hat: .tsg. @ The Arcade Santa's Cap - Red
Hair: Catwa Hair Leah [B]
Gloves: ~{V I N C U E}~ @ N-21 Kittie+Gloves-FP-RARE
Jacket: coldLogic coat - shreve.brick
Jeans: [Cynful] @ Cosmopolitan Bae High Waisted Jeans - Dark Denim
Kittens: JIAN @ Winter Gacha Festival A Very Kitten Christmas

Pose: .GlamRus. @ Lost&Found Christmas Eve

If I don't have another post up tomorrow or the next day, I want to wish all our readers a happy and safe holiday, and see you soon!!! Happy days to you all and I hope you get what you're sincerely hoping for! <3

❤️Caiti❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment