Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Baby, it's cold outside

Good morning my  little sugar cookies.
Happy hump day!  I know you all have been frantically shopping and getting all the goodies to be found all over the grid.  Everyone finish their Christmas shopping yet?  I have a confession to make.  I haven't even begun.  sighs....I'm such a bad dolly.  Always behind. One of these days I will get caught up. I promise!
Happy shopping sweets!
Kaileebaby







.BODY:
Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet High 
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.3
Slink Physique Mesh Body Hourglass V1.2 
Hair: little bones. Queen 
Skin:  al vulo- salina* red dream blonde brow sunkissed
♥♥♥
OUTFIT:
Kaithleen's Fur Boa (Peace on Earth Hunt prize)
Kaithleen's Marlene Long Dress (Designer's Showcase)
Shoes: [MODA] FONYA FLOWER 
:: PM :: Venice Necklace in White *Advent gift* (Group needed.  50L fee to join)
♥♥♥
POSES:
Le Poppycock *La Paix* Bliss RARE *Deer prop wearable*  @  The Liaison Collaborative



No comments:

Post a Comment