Saturday, December 19, 2015

.fire meet gasoline.

Good morning sweet rocker dolls!
Can you believe that we are only just a few short days away from Christmas already?  I swear this year went by in the blink of an eye and I can't even remember half of it..  Maybe I was caught up in some time/space continuum or something or maybe I'm not really here after all....Oh well the important thing is wherever I go, there I am.  
Confused yet?  Yeah, me too. I have no idea where I was going with all this, lol.  So, um...go buy all the things!
Oh, and remember IDIC! (Infinite diversity, infinite combinations for you non-geek initiated)
May the force be with you,
Kaileebaby

P.S.  I certainly mixed a lot of fandoms in this post.  I better put more clothes on, my geek is showing.







.BODY.
[whatever] Teeth - ALPHA
ILLMATIC :: Shaved Double Part Hairbase - Noir
EAR_ver-A [MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season5
Hair: ICONIC-VEDA (prior group gift)
Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet High  V2.3
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.3 -Casual
Slink Physique Mesh Body Hourglass V1.2 
Skin: AlterEgo - josie - toffee [brown] (FREE group gift)
Tattoo:  White~Widow - Whiplash
♥♥♥
.OUTFIT.
..::KnocKeRs::..Soul Rocker [Jacket & Top]-M[4] @ Erotigacha 6 Event
[MODA] PAIGE JEANS (MID) HOURGLASS
..::KnocKeRs::..Rockaria Wedge Heels (Erotigacha Event)
♥♥♥
.ACCESSORIES.
(Kunglers) KC&FA Calendar - Golden earring - V1 (KittyCats Advent gift)
..::KnocKeRs::..Bebe Le Strange[Glasses] (Erotigacha Event)
.:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Necklace :: BUDDY :: Rock
::LC:: E-Hookah Pen [Blackberry] Mouth
:BAMSE: Belonging Bracelets - HE IS MINE (L)
:BAMSE: Calculator Watch - VEGAS GOLD (R) (Cosmopolitan Event gift)
[geek.] Rock-a-Knucks =BOSS  -Right- (Store closed)
♥♥♥
.POSES.
*KS* - Model Pose Studio HUD
Elephante poses 
♥♥♥
.LOCATION.


No comments:

Post a Comment