Wednesday, December 23, 2015

.The Skin I'm In.

I'm baaack!! Did you miss me?
...probly not, but oh well dear readers, because I missed you and that's all that matters to me!

I'm just poppin in real quick before dinner to show you a trio of skintones released by AlterEgo at this round of The Dressing Room - Fusion!! Toxxic has been doing such a great job with her skins, there's definitely a marked improvement from when she started, and that excites me so very much. I love the pouty lips going on here :D

Natalie by AlterEgo: Almond, Caramel & Havana tones available!
Now, when you buy the skin you'll notice that only a mouth applier comes included, but never fear! Just hop on over to her main store and buy whatever appliers you need...this girl has so many applier options, it's unreal. She's got you covered all around for your mesh body part needs!

I also need to talk just a moment about the corset I'm wearing...it's gorgeous and I am in love. It's the rare out of Enfant Terrible's current gacha machine at the Arcade this month, and it's just beautimous. It comes in 5 standard sizes, but I've found the small and medium sizes both fit on my Maitreya body, which makes me very happy. The rare also comes with a HUD so you can change multiple parts of the corset with ease. Super stunning! Grab it up while you can though, the Arcade ends on the 31st of this month!

Caiti❤️

❤️Body❤️

Hair: Vanity Hair @ Hairology All About It - All Reds Pack
Skin: alterego @ TDR Fusion | Natalie
Eyebrows: Bossie. alice eyebrows [sassy]
Eyelashes: *Mon Cheri* "Falsies" Lashes Pack 1 - Upper
Eyeliner: ~Blacklace Beauty~ Black Cat Eyeliner
Eyes: IKON Immortal Eyes - Passion(L), Paradise(R)
Ears: [MANDALA] Unisex_Simple_Ears_Hutuu
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body Lara v3.3
Shape: alterego | natalie (modifiable) - comes included with your skin purchase!
Tattoo: [White~Widow] @ Cosmopolitan Psycho(comes in black and white tones!)

❤️Accessories & Clothing❤️
Earrings: [CX] Snakebone Earrings(Limited Group Gift) not available
Pasties: -Pixicat- Temptation Corset - Dark RARE
Corset: .Enfant Terrible. @ The Arcade L'odeur du cuir Corset RARE

Taxi to AlterEgo's mainstore here here here!

And last but not least...have a song <3

No comments:

Post a Comment