Friday, December 11, 2015

FREEdom tastes of reality

Happy Friday my little cutie pies!
I love living fabulous.  Unfortunately my wallet doesn't always meet my taste level.  I know ya'll know the feeling.  It's not always easy being a fashion diva dolly on a budget.  That is why I appreciate all those wonderful designers that give us special treats of freebies, group gifts and low cost items.  So I just wanted to take moment to thank you all for being super duper awesome and stuffs!  I luffs you!
Lots of squishes and don't forget to show these same designers some linden lovin when you have it!
Kaileebaby







MONS / Makeups - black eyeliner series-2
Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet High 
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.3 - Casual
Slink Physique Mesh Body Hourglass V1.2 
Lumae :: Niska : 6 - Cinnamon :: Chilly {Freck/LightBrow}
AVELINE Eyes - Natural-M - Hazel 
Hair: Blues. Bonao  (FREE group gift)
♥♥♥
OUTFIT:
-David Heather-Palazzo Jumpsuit/Moss @ The Dressing Room
Kaithleen's Fur Boa (FREE Peace on Earth Hunt prize)
♥♥♥
ACCESSORIES:
 [MANDALA]Pearl  Rain necklace season 2/cream
b o d y & b e a u t y [Moli Bracelet] Gold-Yellow
Swallow - Lion Shades Classic Colors
[MODA] LUCE DEL SOLE JEWELRY SET RING
[MODA] MAJESTIC JEWELRY SET BRACELET L
♥♥♥
LOCATION:
♥♥♥
POSES:
IDK Poses (FREE gift)


No comments:

Post a Comment