Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Jealous of the rain

Greetings my little duckies!
I feel so foggy and unable to think today so I'm vegging out.  Since my head feels all rainy and foggy inside  I figured rain coat and umbrella would fit the feeling of the day.
  Eonla of MODA truly outdid herself once again with this coat.  I stood for about 30 minutes just playing with all the different color options on the HUD that comes with it and her textures as always are on fleek!  You will absolutely LOVE it!
Stay dry inside and out my dolls,
Kaileebaby






BODY
[MODA] Dollie Blush
:Zombie.Suicide: Dimpled Cheeks
DeeTalez - (brightness 3) Tintable Lips for Individual coloring
Skin: DeeTalez - Dawn  Mixedtype
MINA Hair - Carlijn 

OUTFIT
RO - Umbrella - Argyle
[MODA] Erica Thigh High Boots
[MODA] Kate Leather Trench Coat

LOCATION



No comments:

Post a Comment