Saturday, March 5, 2016

.I'll be running till the love runs out.

'ello poppets! 
I'm baaack...miss me?  I know I've been a bad bad blogger.  So I was sitting around this morning and thinking on my thinking stoop, You know just chillin...trying to come up with a way to make it up to you.  I thought and I thought some more and then it hit me!  Do some shoppin' and show you the goods. Lots and lots of doodads and whatchits and sparklies galore!  In  the meantime while I am doing that you should look at the pictures below and get all the cute stuffs you need cause reasons.  Yeah...that's it, we have a plan.  Ready?. Be on the look out for kitty on a mission at an event near you!
Love you mean it,
Kaileebaby








 
.BODY.
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.3 
Slink Physique Mesh Body Hourglass V1.2
{S0NG} :: Vale~ Grey Eye RARE
Skin: AlterEgo - josie
Hair: +Spellbound+ Kitten  w/ Kitten Harness
♥♥♥
.OUTFIT.
NS::  MesH Side Split Dress
NS::  Mesh Duffle Bag (gacha item)
*CK* High sexy sneakers (part of Come to have fun outfit)
Foxtrot Designs - Cat Nip Bag
~{ V I N C U E } Kittie+Gloves[Common] (gacha item)
♥♥♥
.POSES.




No comments:

Post a Comment