Thursday, March 31, 2016

.brown sugar.



'Morning sugar babes!
After watching Kill Bill and then some James Bond this week I was feeling kind of bad ass and tough (all 5' of me)  That's right I'm small but scrappy!  I'd like to think if I were a character in one of those movies I would want to be kind of like a 70's Foxy Brown with a modern twist.  What do you guys think?  Nailed it or nah?
love you mean it
Kaileebaby



.BODY.
Aibeat *Jaxon* jetblack 
[ae] kensi - godiva 
Maitreya Mesh Body - Feet V3.5
Maitreya Mesh Body - Hands
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
♥♥♥
.OUTFIT.
*Gacha item*
Kaithleen's Rogue Leather Belt RED @ The Gathering Event
Kaithleen's Rogue Leather Bra RED
Kaithleen's Rogue Leather Panties RED
Kaithleen's Rogue Leather Skirt  RED
Kaithleen's Rogue Leather Top RED
=Zenith=Wood Elf Ranger Leather Long Boots 
♥♥♥
ACCESSORIES.
(Kunglers) KC&FA Calendar - Golden earring - 
**RE** Raven Collar - Heart - Female
.aisling. GAIA - Hand Gold [R]
Swallow: Lion Shades Classic Colors_wear
N-core NIKA HANDGUN "Gold" (with Nika shoes)
♥♥♥
.POSES.
♥♥♥
.LOCATION.

No comments:

Post a Comment