Saturday, March 26, 2016

.i'm feeling drunk and high.

Happy Easter my little dollie bunnies!
Not a lot of rambling today.  I had some fun today playing in photoshop and listening to music.  Little by little I have been trying to teach myself a few things.
Anyway...I hope you all have an amazing weekend filled with fun, friends and family and lots of chocolate!
Good luck egg hunting and may the force be with you!
Kaileebaby



.BODY.
-Glam Affair - Gemma - Lips 02
-Glam Affair - Gemma - Freckles 01
Slink Physique Mesh Body Hourglass, High feet & Casual hands
mpc. Eve Skin {03}
IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Pale Turquoise (ML)
Hair: ::Exile::Quiet Waters
♥♥♥
.OUTFIT.
**RE** Good Kitty Collar
.Enfant Terrible. -  Belle Maitreya Rose
 VeNuS ShOeS PAMELA  (gift)
[LWL] Cuffs (Pricilla)
[CERDIPULPO] :MoonAmore+DearDeer~ Octopulpo
♥♥♥
.POSES.
Le Poppycock



No comments:

Post a Comment