Thursday, March 10, 2016

.Your mess is mine.


Oh, hi there!  I didn't see you come in.  I was a bit distracted.  I went wandering around  in search of spoons as  I seem to have lost all of mine today.  I didn't find any spoons but I did find a lovely relaxing sim to rest in...so there is that.  I hope you get a chance to go check this place out.  It really is lovely with lots of photo ops and posey places.  Oh and if you find any spoons let me know!
Love you mean it,
Kaileebaby




 

.BODY.
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.3 
Slink Physique Mesh Body Hourglass V1.2 
alterego I rayne - mink 
IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Deep Hazel 
Hair: ::Exile::Quiet Waters 
 ♥♥♥
.OUTFIT.
**RE** Aeternum Female Bracelet
**RE** Kitty Ears
**RE** Raven Collar - Heart - Female
-Pixicat- Delicate.Dress (Collabor88)
Kaithleen's Love Pink Collar Girl  (LovePink Hunt)
Fawny - Sweet Sheep.Static - The Epiphany Gift (In Epiphany group notices)
♥♥♥
.LOCATION.
♥♥♥





No comments:

Post a Comment