Tuesday, March 29, 2016

.syrup is still syrup in a sippy cup.

Peek-a-boo I see you!
Yep, I'm back again.  What can I say.  I just can't stay away.
I have some cuteness to share with you and then it's back to resting for me.
Be good to yourself.
Love you mean it,
Kaileebaby



.BODY.
Maitreya Mesh Body - Feet V3.5
Maitreya Mesh Body - Hand
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Deep Hazel
Skin: ~Mynerva~Kiko Soy (group gift)
Hair; Clawtooth: Boardwalk Breeze - Girl Next Door
♥♥♥
.OUTFIT.
Petite Mort- Cream/pink roses dress @ Dreams Gacha coming April 6th
Shoes: Blueberry - Group Gift 
+Half-Deer+ Painted Rustic Bangle (Flowers)
..::KnocKeRs::..Doll Me Up Darlin' Pinup Hibiscus Flowers
Eclectica 'Lotus' Necklace & Ring-Lychee
♥♥♥
.POSES.
♥♥♥
.LOCATION.
Baja Cove

















No comments:

Post a Comment