Tuesday, March 29, 2016

.help me lose my mind.

Hello there my little dollie peepettes!
Did your week get off to a good start?  My Monday was good but very loooong and tiring.  I'm still feeling the effects but I'm here because I love you my sweets.
It's been a while since I have brought you a freebie look so here is one for all my fabulous budget divas.  Hope you like it!
Love you mean it,
Kaileebaby
 *notes*  Everything on this avatar is free  or extremely cheap with the exception of Slink hands and feet.  Also, the hair base is drawn on because I have also been practicing in Photoshop.




.BODY.
Hair: AnalogDog - Isadora  (Hair SL group gift)
Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet High  V2.4
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.4  Casual
Shape: Kimberly sl base shape
Skin: Lara Hurley-Gervailse  (group gift)
♥♥♥
.OUTFIT.
Boutique #187# Double Round Glasses @ Flower Power 2016  Event (gift)
**RE** LUX Celeste - Earrings & Necklace (group gift)
Vanity Dream Store - *Mesh outfit jacket & pant * (group gift)
 VeNuS ShOeS GABRIELLE (group gift)
{ JACK SPOON} Raw Bag / Woodstock Love (MP cheapie)
♥♥♥
.POSES.
{Imeka} Rina - Pose Pack {Group Gift}
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment