Sunday, February 21, 2016

.Back on boogie street

Hello my little daring dolls!
I spy with my little eye some amazing things on the grid this weekend.  I have been incognito for a week but I promise to show you all the goodies I have accumulated.
Hope you are having superfantabulous weekend!
Love ya mean it,
Kaileebaby



.BODY.
[PF] Glossy Pout Lipstick 
Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet High  V2.3
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.3 - Casual
Slink Physique Mesh Body Hourglass V1.2
ICONIC:GRACE-HOMBURG-HAT-HAIR @ Tres Chic Event
al vulo- salina* red dream
♥♥♥
.OUTFIT.
*  S O R G O - FFS / Tortoise (SG)
**RE** Aeternum Female Bracelet
**RE** Dragon Claws - SLC 
Shoes: N-core NIKA "Silver" Collabor88 Feb. 2016 round
SPIRIT & KITJA - Spy Skirt GREY (Slink Hourglass) [harness] Collabor88 Feb. 2016 round
SPIRIT & KITJA - Spy top  [SLINK] Physique Hourglass @ Collabor88
♥♥♥
.POSES.
Le Poppycock - Provocatrice @ Collabor88 Feb. 2016 round
♥♥♥
.PROPS.
MishMish - The Shadow Spy - Deco Set @ Collabor88 Feb. 2016 round
♥♥♥



No comments:

Post a Comment