Wednesday, February 3, 2016

.Be good.

Heya Dollies!
So I was searching around looking for some freebies to show you and  I found this store with a whole room full of free stuff! Oh! and things...they had a few things too. I loved this cute little coat with dress so much that I had to pop back in tonight to show you.  The hud had so many choices that I stood for 20 minutes switching through trying to decide which to wear!
Anyway, hop over there and join the group, get the stuffs and then go to all the other places and accessorize your cute little buns off!
See?  Told you I love you guys!  Shop and share to show you care :)
Kaileebaby




.DETAILS.
.:JUMO:. Riley Black Eyeliner (group gift)
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet High V2.3
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.3  - Casual
little bones. Queen (group gift)
[ae] kensi - godiva 
**RE** Kitty Ears
Yasum*MESH*Snuggle Match* (group gift) *comes with hud with 20+ texture options!*
[MODA] Abri Peep Toe Boots
HOC Apparel Takeout Bag (only 10L!)
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment