Wednesday, February 3, 2016

It's like you're my mirror



Hi there sweet dolls!
I know I've been lax for a few days so I thought I would pop back in with at little way back Wednesday and dug into my closet to pull out a few pieces and put together something cute.
Hope you all are having a great week!
Love ya mean it,
Kaileebaby






.BODY.
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.3 - Casual
Aibeat *Jaxon* jetblack
[ae] kensi - godiva
♥♥♥
.OUTFIT.
Paperbag. Rockabilly Wideleg Black Denim
Rebel Gal :: Dimepiece Crop Top
♥♥♥
.ACCESSORIES.
**RE** Dragon Claws - SLC
Paperbag. Head Wrap Bow Bandana
VN -  Battlefield Earrings  - Love
[MODA] Majestic Jewelry Set Necklace
[MODA] Shade Blockas
[NikotiN] Pencile Vape (Bandana)
 #187# Chameleon Bag Brown
♥♥♥
.POSES.
Overlow Poses
♥♥♥
.LOCATION.
Iconic Hair Mainstore Sim


No comments:

Post a Comment