Monday, January 26, 2015

LOTD #005

So today was a good day. I went shopping(which isn't really a surprise), and ended up at Uber first. The round this month is Celestial, and while there were some really awesome things released...I dunno, it just didn't speak to me for the most part. I DID grab the new Glam Affair skin, but that goes without saying. I'm such a whore for Glam Affair, and I've got like...three skins of theirs that I haven't even worn yet :p
So while I was at Uber, I was in a Skype call with my darling friend Dex, and he was bored...so I said to him "Come shopping with me then!"...and he decided to come along. Poor him. He spent ten minutes trying to get into Uber, then when he finally got in, he was his usual shady nasty self. Which I love the most about him. 
After I picked up a couple things from Uber, I took him to the Fantasy Collective, where I ended up buying a dress and a bikini(which I'll blog at a later date, I'm so excited for it)...then we went to a new monthly event that's hit the grid, called Trend3. Par for the course, he was shady and sassy, and I sort of ignored him a little bit, but...I made him come and judge me in this brand new dress that I picked up from David Heather. I am SO in love with this dress, and I've been watching this designer get better and better with his creations, so seeing this dress just got me really happy :D


I absolutely adore the way this dress clings to the body, and the texturing and wrinkles in the mesh are really realistic. There were a few girls in the booth when I went in there, and they were gushing about how happy the hard nipples in the mesh made them, which made me giggle and agree in local. I paired this dress with a new release from Moda Designs, called the Valerie! Of course Dex decided to hate my choice of shoe color, but I didn't listen. These shoes come hudded with 24 different texture choices, changable in six different places, all for 99L!! 


I met Dex at Boystown, back when I really started going there more, and getting to know the regulars and the staff. He is the Monday and Wednesday night DJ at BLU Dance Bar, and the Tuesday night DJ at DARKbar, the leather and fetish club that I also DJ for. He's incredibly shady and slutty(love you), and just a really great friend to have. 


...maybe people will recognise him better in his natural state, which is shirtless. 

I've got him posing in a recent release from Poseology, called Adham...named after our boss, friend, and the "Mayor" of the Boystown sims. 

I brought Dex over to my house later on to offer him drinks and to make up for making him carry all my shopping bags around, and to thank him for not dropping them and breaking them just because. Muah, darlin! 


Caiti <3

What I'm wearing!

Hair: Truth Hair Tulip - Reds
Skin: -Glam Affair- Ellie - America - 01(available at ~Uber~) **NEW!**
Eyebrows: Lara Hurley Fae red eyebrows/Rose Pale
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1(L), Elegant(R)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female - High
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer Titania's Filigree Heart(Silver)
Dress: -David Heather- Connexion Dress/Moss(available at TREND3)  **NEW!**
Shoes: [MODA] - Valerie Leather Heels*Promo*  **NEW!**


Pose(me): D.Luxx Poses The Vintage - Sugar Smacks 09
Pose(Dex): Poseology Adham 5 **NEW!**


PS - This song's been in my head all day. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment