Tuesday, January 13, 2015

LOTD #003

The weather outside in my RL is still super duper chilly, and I love to dress my avatar according to the seasons outside my door! This cardigan from Blueberry was just released today, and it just looks so warm and cozy...definitely something I would wear and curl up in. 

This necklace was recently released by Lapointe&Bastchild, for free, in support of the attack on free speech and the press over in Paris. Go and grab it, it's lovely! 

That's all from me today!
Caiti <3

What I'm Wearing!
Hair:
Skin: -Glam Affair- Amberly II - America(available @ The Chapter Four)
Eyebrows: Lara Hurley Fae Red Eyebrows/Rose Pale
Eyes: IKON Promise Eyes - Passion(L), Paradise(R)
Body: Maitreya Lara Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1(L), Elegant(R)

Necklace: Lapointe & Bastchild "Je Suis Charlie" Unisex Necklace(FREE @ the mainstore AND Mimi's Choice)

Cardigan: Blueberry - Dawnee Sweater Cardigans - Fatpack(Maitreya body version worn)*NEW!!*
Jeans: Blueberry - Xale Skinny Jeans - Midnight - Tight(Maitreya body version worn)

Boots: Reign. Fiona Boots - Cocoa

Pose: Poseology - Cordelia 2

No comments:

Post a Comment