Monday, January 19, 2015

All work and no play

*Stretches and wanders in*  Oh hey there dolls! Are you guys here already?  I just got through seeing my sweet dahling off to work and now I seriously need to get to some inventory cleaning.  A woman's work is never done, right?  I tried my best to tempt him into staying home with me today and it almost worked.  Sighs....sadly though all play and no work would mean no shopping for me and we all know how I am about shopping!  So off to work for my love and cleaning for me to make room for more gorgeous clothes and things...ALL THE THINGS!

Until later my sweet sugar dolls
Keep shopping!
Kaileebaby

Style details:

Me:
(single/short)  [MANDALA]Pearl  Rain season2 necklace/cream
..::KnocKeRs::..Vintage Victory Hair(Candy Apple/Blue Flower)
=MODA= STUDDED PIN UP GLASSES
POMPOSITY - Pearl Flower Ring - RIGHT
SUGAR Atomic Bomb Apron (Marketplace)
SUGAR Frilly Panties
[MODA] PAMELA TIPPED HEELS
Pose - her:  Tabou Irresistible :: pinup pose
Pose - him:  [Captivity Co.] Wallstreet (Marketplace)




Him:
*ARGRACE* Fedora Hat - only cap-typeL
Mad Nerd Glasses (black)
[NikotiN]  Pipe
[Phunk] Slim Fit-Tweed Suit
Pose:  Rack Poses _ The Sweetest Thing - Gift Pose

Location:
Artilleri Mainstore Sim

No comments:

Post a Comment