Saturday, January 24, 2015

Everything old is new again

Hiya sexy dollies!  I hope you are all enjoying a wonderful weekend and for those of you east coasters I hope you are staying warm and toasty!  So when last we spoke I was attempting to get my sugar lips to stay home from work.  Did I succeed? A girl never tells those things *winks*  Annnnyway....Since then I've been busy putting together a new house and it's just to die for I tell ya!  I've had so much fun decorating.  I'll have to share that with you one day.  Today I just popped on to show you a few deals going on so you can go out and have some shopping fun to spice up your weekend!  Take a peek down below and head out on the grid my sweetlings...go ahead now, off with you!
With love and shoes,
Kaileebaby


Pose: [Sitting Pretty} - Ori
Hair:  *Soonsiki~ F.Bomb *Blondes*  (Saturday Sale all color packs of this hair only 75L!!!)
Glasses: [PL] Stupid Cupid (part of outfit)
Dress:  ::drbc:: julianna dress with hud 2 
Shoes:  *PROMO*[MODA] INAYA LEATHER WEDGES & HUD
(These shoes and several others on promo right now so don't miss out on the sexeh!)
Bracelet:  _CandyDoll_ Mustache Cherry Bracelet
Ring:  POMPOSITY - Pearl FLower Ring




No comments:

Post a Comment