Friday, January 9, 2015

New Year, New Goals?

My goodness, I've been a lazy blogger! But to be fair...RL has a way of picking a person up and shaking them about. Or, in my case...kicking you right in the taint. In the almost six months since I last blogged, I lost my job in RL, spent some time looking for work, suffered a severe case of lack of photography/blogging inspiration, and ended up moving to a new state. Thankfully, my sponsors have been very understanding(more understanding than I ever expected, and than they really had to be), so I say thank you to them! <3

I'm so in love with this new dress, a recent release from Moda Designs. Eonla does some genius texturing, and there are so many different texture-change options!
That's 24 different textures! 



Also, unless you've been living under a rock, you know about the many different mesh bodies that are now available on the grid. Before I took a month's hiatus from Secondlife in December, I picked up the Belleza Venus mesh body, and just two days ago, I also picked up the Maitreya Lara mesh body. I also demo'ed the Slink Physique, and the body out at The Mesh Project...but I am currently in love with the Maitreya body. The curve of the body, the shape of the breasts, and the full curve of the booty drew me to it over anything else, but I also am so pleased with the amount of alphas that are available. I've been able to wear this body in 80% of the clothing that I have worn since purchasing it, which makes me very happy. While I love the ease of having appliers, I still prefer to wear mesh clothing over appliers(with lingerie as an exception, obviously)

Damn, I didn't mean to go off on a tangent about the body, but I love it. 

Anywho, to the shoes!! These shoes, named Paloma, were released about two hours ago, from Moda Designs, and...as you come to expect from Eon, they're cute and wonderfully textured, with a boatload of texture-change options! You can snatch these babies up for 99L, at the main store or on her marketplace store! :D 





I'm going to make a point to try to blog a whole lot more. I feel the urge to do it again, and it feels wonderful. Again, thank you to my sponsors for being so patient, I promise it won't be six months between blog posts anymore. I may branch out a little bit more and cover home decor items, along with clothing and shoes. It's a new year, after all...time to do things!



Caiti <3

What I'm Wearing!
Hair: Truth Hair Thalia - Reds
Skin: -Glam Affair- Amberly II - America (available @ The Chapter Four) - *NEW*
Eyebrows: Lara Hurley - Fae Red Eyebrows/Rose Pale
Eyes: IKON Promise Eyes - Passion(L), Paradise(R)
Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant(R), Elegant 1(L)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female - High

Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Handcuffs
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Shades of Naughty Tie Necklace(Small)
Ring: Maxi Gossamer - Tiger Lily Flower Ring - SILVER - L

Dress: [MODA] Sabrina Skirt Outfit & HUD

Shoes: [MODA] Paloma Leather Heels & HUD **99L Promo** *NEW*

Pose for all Photos: Glitterati on Marketplace - 050

Home Decor Stuff!
Skybox: Abiss - The Apartment - Skybox Prefab
Piano: Abiss - Piano Black
Cat on Piano Bench: (fd) Fashionably Dead - Posed Cats - 08 Stretching(September 2014 Arcade gacha prize, machine is located in the store)



P.S. - This post is dedicated to Divos Titanium and Parker Droverson. Seeing you boys working on your own blogs have inspired me!! Love you, boos! 
You can find Divos' blog here, and Parker's blog here, Fashion-forward men, go take a look!

P.P.S. - Big thanks to Ember Adored of Paperdolls for telling me like a year ago about Ribbet, an online photo editor. I am currently without my copy of Photoshop, so this editor is quite the lifesaver. 

1 comment: