Thursday, October 15, 2015

Voodoo woman

Greetings my 'lil ghosties and goblins!
I love October.  It's the time of year when everyone gets super creative trying to come out with all the cool creepy crawly things the fill the Halloween season with so much fun and fright. Every where you look there are haunted houses, cool decorations and amazing costumes and makeup.  I hope you are having as much fun as I am exploring the macabre and letting out my lil Ebil side!
Have fun but beware....you never know what's lurking around the corner.
Kaileebaby aka 'lil Ebil



.♥♥♥
.aisling. GAIA - Bracers Dark 
:DH: Pumpkin (part of  Halloween Doll Pumpkin outfit)
=Zenith=Leather Ranger Breastplate -Maitreya (We<3RP)
=Zenith=Ranger Skirt - Maitreya
Hair: little bones. Queen
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Tabou Irresistible :: Black white Horns Belted 
Skin: Lumae :: Niska - Varda :: Lady Death w/black out eyes (Group gift)
♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment