Sunday, October 18, 2015

Sweater Weather.


The colours and smells of autumn are among my absolute favorites in RL...and I absolutely adore seeing what creative sim owners do with their landscaping for SL. 
The events are fun too!! The Seasons Story is still going on strong, and you can find my hair, sweater and shoes from this great quarterly event, going on until the end of the month. I'm such a huge fan of high ponytails, it's the primary way that I wear my hair in RL(because its so long and unmanageable), so I was so happy to see that Besom released a high pony! Muka's sweater is so adorable, and it's just long enough that you could wear it as a sweater dress, or pair it with a cute pair of jeans like I did here..I do want to note that I am wearing the Maitreya size of the Blueberry jeans for this photo only, if you want to wear this look outside of a photo, I would suggest wearing a smaller size pant OR a larger shirt if you've got a big booty like me, because the butt pokes through in the back. :D
Reign's boots made me so happy when I saw them!! I love and adore my heels, and generally will not be seen in public in any setting without them, but I adore these slip-on boots!! The fringe is perfect, and the colours are wonderful for autumn!!

Pose used is .GlamRus. Forever Falling...thank you Naomi <3
I'm trying to spend more time with my family in SL, because this year has been sort of tough on me...I've had a lot of shake-ups and it's caused me to pull away from a lot of people, and also to tighten my circle back up again. It's how I cope with betrayals and healing from heartaches, and I've had a lot of them this year. Side note...I can't wait til I'm 30.
So with all that being said, it's really hard for new people to get to know me, but I've known this girl right here for...wow, about three years now. She is my niece Rea's forever daughter, and she is the creative mind behind some of my favorite poses on the grid. Naomi's been content creating in SL for as long as I've known her, and I am super proud of her and her accomplishments. GlamRus has become a grid-known name, and she has grown so much. She was suffering from boredom and a case of not wanting to do anything a few nights ago, so I told her to put something autumn-y on and come pose with me. It accomplished two things for me...getting a picture of us together, and being able to show off this cute pose. A big chunk of her autumn collection has rezzable leaves that you can modify and move around, just to fit in with the look you're going for...keep an eye out for them! <3


On Caiti:
Hair: Besom Hair @ The Seasons Story Neptune - ALL
Skin: -Glam Affair- Katra [America] 06
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body Lara v3.3
Ears: [CerberusXing] Elven Ears Tunnel Long RARE
*As of last night, this gacha machine was not up in the main store yet, but check back frequently!*
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1
Necklace(1st Photo): (Poisoned Diamond) @ Pastel Goth Fair Ouija Necklace FEMALE(Wood)
Sweater: *MUKA* @ The Seasons Story Lea
Jeans: Blueberry Mia Jeans - Tucked in Boots - Maitreya (Black)
Boots: REIGN. @ The Seasons Story Native Boots FATPACK(Maitreya)

Poses:
Couple's Pose: .GlamRus. @ The Chapter Four Forever Falling
Individual Pose: .GlamRus. @ The Chapter Four DeAnna 04

Decor
Hay Bales: Fancy Decor Belted Hay
Pumpkins: Fancy Decor Pumpkins of varying sizes
Scarecrow: [DDD] Mr. Scarecrow
Sign: {what next} Harvest Sign
Barrel: {Roawenwood} @ The Seasons Story Seasons Harvest Apple Deco - Mixed
Apple Pile: {Roawenwood} @ The Seasons Story Apple Pile - Mixed
Cart: Fancy Decor Harvest Cart
Basket: {what next} Harvest Pumpkin Basket
Owl: Schadenfreude @ The Seasons Story Ari Meowl
Tree Stump: Sari-Sari @ The Seasons Story Tea Stump
*Stump was modified, there are different items included on the top*
Drinks&Stump Plate: Poche @ The Seasons Story Apple Cinnamon Drink

Have a song, dollies! I've been in love with this band for months <3

No comments:

Post a Comment