Wednesday, October 14, 2015

On the front stoop and it's all good.

Good morning my little pumpkin muffins!
Can you believe we are already halfway through the week?  I have been spending time getting my creative groove on learning some new stuffs.  Never too busy to do some shopping or share goodies with you.  
To be honest there is so many yummy things out there this shopaholic is in an ADHD frenzy right now.  I swear I totally have palpitations!  I look at all  the stuffs and things and fiddledeedee  someone catch me, I think I have the vapers!  *fans myself dramatically*   I need to go lay down a bit.  Shopping is hard work you know.
Happy shopping dollfaces.  Muah!
Kaileebaby






Body  
Mesh body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Skin: [theSkinnery]Ming
Makeup: [theSkinnery] Ming mat lipstick 
Tattoo: [White~Widow] Steppin'
♥♥♥
Outfit 
KAI - Destiny Dress (NEW)
♥♥♥
Accessories 
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Maren
Flower:  ..::KnocKeRs::..Skulls!Flower{part of outfit}
Bracelet:  {CAS}  bracelet ONYX .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations:.. @ We<3RP
Bag:  Relax Club 2 Handbag (Free)
Cigarette:  ::LC:: E-Hookah Pen [Blackberry]
♥♥♥
Pose  
Overlow Pose Pack #5 (free)
♥♥♥
Location 



No comments:

Post a Comment