Saturday, October 17, 2015

My Immortal

Happy Saturday, my little ghouls and goblins.
Have you shopped till you drop yet?
I know I have and I'm dead tired. muahahaha!
Don't mind me.  Just a little Halloween humor.  I love this time of year, can't you tell?
Ok enough of my yammering.  Peep down at the fun goodness and then slither on out to buy more tricks and treats!
Bite you later,
ZomKaileebaby






BODY:
*!* EVE -Slim-V8.4
AVELINE Eyes - Natural-M - Hazel
Skin:  .:Soul:. Betti - [H7]
=MODA= Lips Parted #12 - Bewitched
♥♥♥

OUTFIT:
*GFIELD* Spider Choker -purple-
-Pixicat- Dreamy.Dress - Halloween (FLF)
15 :::Sn@tch Galaxy Girl Earring (Free, *previous* Fish for This)
Astralia - Cute Bones Headpiece @ Pastel Goth Event
[MODA] Stella Ballet Platform 

POSES:
Le Poppycock


No comments:

Post a Comment