Sunday, October 4, 2015

Brown chicken, brown cow


Hello my lovie dovies!
How goes the weekend?  Just popping in for a quick ROMP in the hay with you.  (see what I did there?)  We have this amazing barn that we got from JIAN.  I love that thing.  It's so well made and fits perfectly with the theme of the land.  I have been trying to come up with a few more things to finish it off and make it look complete.  Enter AF!  When I saw this set at ROMP I knew it was just the thing to finally complete my little ushimimi haven.  Oh did I mention this set has PG and naughties versions?  I know right?  Loves it!
Are you looking for some things to finish up your own little spaces?  Well then, get up off those cute little bums and head on out to any of the great events that started this weekend.  There are plenty to choose from!
Keep shopping dolls!
Kaileebaby







Scene
Barn: Jian :: Down on the Ranch - Barn
Saddle, hay bales : *AF* @ ROMP - Stony Hollow Paddock Collection 

Kai outfit

Hair: Exile - Twist & Shout
Shorts: :Moon Amore: Love u shorts! July gift
Tattoo: [White~Widow] Wild  *Cosmopolitan gift*
Shoes: [MODA] Teagan Leather Mules & HUD
Body: Maitreya - Mesh body Lara


No comments:

Post a Comment