Thursday, June 11, 2015

Beachy Afternoons.

Hello, my loves!
I was loafing around my house today, not really doing much of anything when my beloved ginger Divos hit me up and asked if I wanted to do a blog picture for Boystown Closet with him! I find it hard to say no to him no matter what anyway, and this sounded really fun, so I said sure, lets do it!
He made me giggle a lot...we caught eachother up with our lives, spilled the tea and gossiped like ladies often do...and we bounced between four or five different photo ideas before he decided on the final product...and I got to spend some time with a good friend. Bless his Southern heart for putting up with my unstable internet connection too, I'm sure it didn't help matters with me crashing every half hour :p



So after I said goodnight to this sexy new guy in my life, I decided that I wasn't done with the beach yet. I slipped into a pretty dress from [Royale] and went to stick my toes in the sand! I saw this hair from Exile on Savvy and Ember of Paperdolls within the past 18 hours or so and loved the messiness of it, so I decided to fight the lag and squeeze into Collabor88 just for it(I'll be going back eventually for other summery stuff, this month's round is especially awesome). It's absolute perfection in its imperfectness, and it's exactly what I wanted for a beachy hairdo. Now if only my hair in RL would cooperate like this...



Anyway, I braved the sand and surf in a much-loved favorite pair of heels from Hucci, and I met a group of turtles! Who knows, maybe I'll be able to get closer and observe...
Have a fantastic day, dollies!! 
Caiti <3

What I'm Wearing!
Hair: ::Exile:: Full of Grace - Grayscale(available @ Collabor88) **NEW!**
Hair Flowers: Noodles Del Ray Flower Bunch - Pink
Skin: -Glam Affair- Katra [America] 06
Eyes: IKON Immortal Eyes - Passion(L), Paradise(R)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara v3.3
Tattoo: .Reckless. Endor
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1
Mesh Ears: [MANDALA] Unisex - Steking EARS Season 5
Ring: Maxi Gossamer Tiger Lily Flower Ring - Silver(R)
Bikini Top(1st photo): coldLogic bikini - sydney - linen
Skirt(1st photo): Blueberry Gabi Side Cut Skirt(white) - No Belt - Maitreya Size
Dress(2nd photo): [Royale] Strappy Dress White
Feet(2nd photo): Slink AvEnhance Feet Female - High
Shoes(2nd Photo): ::HH:: Hucci Pinup Peep - Pink

What Divos is wearing:
Hair: Taketomi @ TMD - Shin - Balayage
Skin: Clef de Peau Declan - T4
Body: The Mesh Projects "The Shops" - Deluxe Body Beta
Eyes: IKON Hope Eyes - Denim
Swimsuit: Ap.parel @ Boys of Summer - Trunkini (available 6/13)

For details on the lemonade stand and other items in the photo, check out Divos' blog post here!! <3 

Poses I'm using in both photos are from Di's Opera
Pose Divos is using is from Poseology
Both pictures were taken at ~Santaurio~ The Lost Island

No comments:

Post a Comment