Sunday, June 14, 2015

Oh my ears and whiskers!



I'm late! I'm late!   
nah...just kidding.  I am right on time to show you some more fabulousness from the Alice in Sexyland Event!  Have you guys been yet?  Ermagerd!  I think I am going to go hoarse from squealing so much over all the goodness to be had.  So many fun stuffs and things...don't' forget the things.  A doll can never have too many wardrobe changes.
Now wiggle those little bunny tails and get thee over there or off with your heads!
Keep shopping dolls,
Kaileebaby



Poses:  #1 Embody Poses & #2 Diesel Works
What I'm Wearing:
Outfit- Glitzz ~ Fluffy Bunny (Alice in Sexyland Event)
Top, leggings, hair bows, ears, clock

Hair: Truth ~ Benita

oh annnnnnd!
I know right???  Breathe...just breathe ladies and go get your hair did!

No comments:

Post a Comment