Saturday, June 27, 2015

Modern mommy

Hello my dolly babes!

It seems like forever since we have dished.  Hope you have all been doing well and feeling fabulous!  Both lives have been full of all sorts of stuffs but I'm back with a vengeance to get you guys caught up with some goodness.
  Most of the time my style and way of living is pretty retro.   However, because I'm all about trying to show you a wide array of things and everyone being  who they are with their own twist, I wanted to slip into the present a bit and show you my take on the modern mom.  Gone are the days of the tent dresses that hide the baby belly.  The modern mom wants to be in style because most likely she's a working woman on the go.  Going to meetings, making deals and running an office.  Probably still working all the way up to the delivery room! 

Stay fabulous no matter what your lifestyle is!
Kaileebaby 









What I'm Wearing: 

*PROMO*[MODA] SELENA LEATHER & BAMBOO HEEL (NEW!)
b o d y & b e a u t y [Moli Bracelet] Gold-Yellow (R) (marketplace)
LUXE. - Dainty Ring Bracelet ULTRA RARE (R)
 MUSCHI - MyPhone w/Earphone [MyPhone]
Ricielli Mesh TDR - YUSE bag - sweet yellow
Spring In Step-YellowDiamonds dress (3Months) w/ So Square-Glasses
TRUTH HAIR Bronwyn (NEW!)
[MANDALA] Takara Bangle Animal fur  [L]
Skin:  Lumae :: Adore - 3 - Rosy // Cherry Pie 

No comments:

Post a Comment