Tuesday, June 2, 2015

I always feel like somebody's watching me

Hiya my little juicy fruits!
You know what time it is right?  Afternoon quickie time.
Nothing special but everything super cute!  I was just putting together something to go out and do a little window shopping and loved it so much I thought I'd share. 
Time to head out to the stores.  I'll just leave these here *slides over some picks*  I'll be back soon with more goodies!  Is it just me or does it look like my shadow is trying to follow me without me noticing?
Peace &  Love ,
Kaileebaby



 ^ top 2 poses Frozen Poses^




^bottom 2 poses Something New Poses^

Eskimo Fashion - Vanessa LaceFront Closure Hairbases
*PROMO*[MODA] Olena Leather Heels
[MODA] Brie Padded Biker Jacket
-David Heather-Kababagga Satchel
ICONIC-GIA Hair
::: Suki ::: Lex Shades (Group Gift)
Third Eye. My Little Flannel Dress 
^^Swallow^^ Revolver Earring 




No comments:

Post a Comment