Saturday, November 7, 2015

We never go out of style


Happy weekend dolls!
I know I have deserted you guys for a week and I am sooo sorry!.  The sick monster decided to attack me and we fought it out for a few days.  Never fear though, fabulosity always wins in the end and I am on the upward side now.  What better way to celebrate a victory than shopping.  Am I right? (of course I am)  So I have a few goodies to share before I scoot off to rest more.
Have fun finding all the great deals this weekend and stay away from the sick monster.  He's no joke!
Love ya...mean it,
Kaileebaby







Body
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
[theSkinnery]Ming-Bare face(mocca)
IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Deep Cool Silver (ML)
ICONIC:XIMENA-HAIR-XTRA @ On9
-Glam Affair - Gemma - Freckles 01
♥♥♥
Outfit
TRUTH Lush Sweater [Maitreya/Venus]
Kaithleen's Classy Pants with Belt - Creme Maitreya
♥♥♥
Accessories
[ef] Vanessa LaceFront Closure Hairbases - Dark Red
MG - Necklace - True Hearts - Long
Noodles - Fairy Tale Charm Bracelet Silver
[ Z U L U ] Phone 5  Pink Mesh (Right Hand)
♥♥♥
Poses
Kirin Poses - Fuyu No Uta Pose Pack
♥♥♥
Location






No comments:

Post a Comment