Sunday, November 22, 2015

Do you remember?

Ohai my sweet dolls, you scared me sneaking in like that!
I hope you have been having a wonderful weekend.  
It's been a quiet lazy Sunday for me.  So lazy I couldn't even be bothered to get dressed today.  I pranced around  the house like this all day.  My new sexy unmentionables are just too darling to cover up anyway.  Besides no one else will know right?  You promise you won't tell?
Shhh now...remember it's our secret.
Kaileebaby







BODY
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet & Hands
Glam Affair - Luna skin - Exotic - Simply Girl - A
enVOGUE HAIR - Gisselle
IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Deep Lagoon 

♥♥♥
OUTFIT
*LACUNA* Alice Lingerie @ My Attic
*:..Silvery K..:*Neck Corset Mesh
[MODA] Joyce Patent Heels

♥♥♥
SCENE
{Roawenwood} Finding Bliss Meditation Table
*:..Silvery K..:*paper covered lamp
Trompe Loeil - Frame Square Art (Group Gift)


No comments:

Post a Comment