Friday, November 20, 2015

I'll take you to the candy shop


Happy Friday, dollypops!
It's almost party time, do you guys have big plans for the weekend?  I plan to veg out and catch up on all my shows and do some reading.  I know boring stuff buy hey sometimes you just want to chill.  Although this round of My Attic is all about the party so in between relaxing I will be showing you all the goods to shake your booty in.   So whether you want to stay in comfy and cozy or go out and party hard make sure you look cute while you are doing it!
Keep shoppin' dolls,
Kaileebaby






Body:
*!* EVE -Slim-V8.4
Skin: O4S Jewell Papavar 
/Wasabi Pills/ Brrree Mesh Hair - Rouge

♥♥♥
Outfit:
lassitude & ennui Thylacine boots
The Annex - Tied Up Sweater  @ Shiny Shabby
KlubWerK.her -MiniSkirt/Kayden

♥♥♥
Pose:
Label Motion - Pops @ My Attic



No comments:

Post a Comment