Saturday, November 21, 2015

Talking body

Ohai my little dumplings!
Have you ever gotten something new and just danced around your room feeling extra cute, shaking your booty and singing at the top of your lungs?  No?  Just me?  Oh...awkward....
Soooo anyway weekend means time to relax and shop and buy pretty things.  Take a tour of all the events and find a few things that make you wanna dance it out.
Have a great Saturday, dolls and stay warm and cozy.
Kaileebaby








BODY
TRUTH HAIR Amoret
DeeTalez - (brightness 3) Tintable Lips for Individual coloring
-Glam Affair - Gemma - Freckles 01
Skin: [PUMEC]  - .:NICOLE:. -  Autumn  (Gift)
Slink Physique Mesh Body V2.4 
IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Deep Lagoon 

♥♥♥
OUTFIT
NYU - Striped Belted Dress, Red @ My Attic
Bushu Ciao Natural @ My Attic

♥♥♥
ACCESSORIES
=MODA= Asia Darling Twine & Bow Headband
AZOURY - Necklace for The Epiphany2 (White)

♥♥♥
POSES
Ma Vie. Party Girl @ My Attic


No comments:

Post a Comment