Friday, November 20, 2015

Dancing on my own

Surprise! I'm baaaaack!
There is so much to show you that you will be seeing a LOT of me this weekend.
I promise not to talk your ear off too much.  Just the facts, ma'am.
So on with the show.  Scroll on down and check out the goods!
Love ya, mean it
Kaileebaby









BODY
DeeTalez(brightness 3) Tintable Lips for Individual coloring
-Glam Affair - Gemma - Freckles 01
Iconic:Mika-Hair @ Tres Chic 
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.1  Gesture
Slink Physique Mesh Body V2.4 
[PUMENS]  - .:April:.
Nails: *rockCandy- Mani/Pedi Party Pack @ My Attic

♥♥♥
ACCESSORIES
+Half-Deer+ Etude Headphones (Peach)
:Moon Amore: Sakura Necklace (Gold)
LUXE. - Dainty Ring Bracelet ULTRA RARE
[LX] Pearl Hoop 

♥♥♥
OUTFIT
Lavian - AW1516 - Essentials You Used to Hold Me M @ My Attic

♥♥♥
POSES
{NANTRA} It's My Party! @ My Attic






No comments:

Post a Comment