Sunday, April 17, 2016

.Still into you.


Hello my little sugar pops!
Happy Friday!  Guess what....It's ROMP time!
Once again I will be showing you a few things from there that caught my eye.
DictatorShop has this awesome swing that I just fell in love with.  It fit in perfectly with our landscape that we just changed so I was super stoked!  There are TONS of animations in this thing. The sweetest cuddles and single sits but also lots of sexy naughties as well.  Oh and did I mention it's texture change too?  All you need are some snacks and no need to even go anywhere! *giggles*
Now get your buns in gear and go for a ROMP!
Love you mean it
Kaileebaby




.WHAT I'M WEARING.
Petite Mort- Sunset Nomia dress  @ Tres Chic
**RE** Raven Collar - Heart - Female
*MUKA* Feetwrap Rosa 
Hair: Magika  Tendency
Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet High 
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.3 - Casual
Slink Physique Mesh Body Hourglass
[PUMEC]  - .:NICOLE:. -  Autumn 
♥♥♥
.SCENE.
[DictatorShop] Secret Garden: Arbor With Adult Swing  @ ROMP
♥♥♥
.POSE.
Standing pose:  oOo Studio Poses
Laying and sitting poses: part of swing


No comments:

Post a Comment