Thursday, April 21, 2016

.Hush little baby don't say a word.

Good morning my little sugar dumplings
How goes the week with you?  My week has been a mixed bag of finding cute stuffs to show you, being sick and taking care of first life adult stuff (yuck!)  All in all it's been good though.
I just wanted to pop in today to show you AF's latest awesomeness they have out at ROMP aaand my super cute outfit that shows off my belly bump.  I'm always on the lookout for dahling preggers things.  A dolly needs to be fabulous at all time you know!
Keep shoppin' dolls
Kaileebaby




.BODY.
Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet High
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands
Slink Physique Mesh Body Hourglass
~Tableau Vivant~ Snowdrift hair
al vulo- salina* red dream
♥♥♥
.OUTFIT.
(MB)! Lace-Monster Headbow
 <Solta> Maternity Overall  
[FPI] Necklace YY-Paw-D
♥♥♥
.SCENE.
*AF* Lodge Trophy Buck  @ ROMP
(has different versions of decor, PG or Adult!)
dust bunny . auburn treehouse . RARE
Scarlet Creative - The Arcade Mar 16 Anastasia Light Sofa MT
O.M.E.N - Wizarding Table
Headhunter's Island - Potted Dragon tree plant
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment