Wednesday, April 6, 2016

.I am not my hair.


Hello dollie loves!
I love decorating in SL.  I don't  consider myself even close to many of the awesome decorators I see daily on Flickr but I still love creating little relaxing areas in the home that kind of put my personal stamp on things.    My style of decorating is as kooky and eclectic as my style of dress.  I just like to put together things that I like and that give me a feeling of fun and comfort.  So here is my take on a comfy office.    What about you?  What are some of your decorating tips?  Inquiring minds want to know!  In other words...I'm nosy so dish!
Love you mean it 
Kaileebaby







 .BODY.
 Puft : Rhythm :Hair:
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
[ae] kensi - godiva
{S0NG} :: Vale~ Grey Eye RARE
♥♥♥
.OUTFIT.
: Amorous : Triptych Bronze (Earrings)
: Amorous : Triptych Bronze (Necklace)
:MG - Bangle - Athena - Group gift
:: FineRain creations.:: Nina Outfit Orange
Paperbag. Head Wrap Bow Bandana
♥♥♥
.DECORATION.
Fancy Decor: Ladder Shelf
[ zerkalo ] Hidden Gems - Book Bird Cage
>.< LCN . Buddha Mesh  (only 10L!)
*_*KdS-Arts*_* Layla Angel Statue (only 10L!)
!gO! Love my doll - Pola
{anc} flottante puppy. cream . layB / withCollar 3Li
*YS&YS* European Taste - Pouf 02
*YS&YS* Wardrobe Cofee Table (empty) 10
*YS&YS* Wardrobe Shelf 05
NOMAD // Art Deco Industrial // Zeppelin Decor RARE
Tidbits - Sweetness Relief Wall Art Sculpture (Free)
The Loft - Tribeca Sofa Wheat
The Loft - Bacall Chair Mateo
AF Calla Lilies
AF Artists Desk
AF Reading Pile
*_*C-Outlet*_* Satini Candle Centerpiece (only 10L!)
[ba] faux zebra skin rug
d-lab-cp-05-01
Jubran - Wall mural vintage old airplane wall paper (only 10L!)
Fawny - Pet Cemetery.Bette and Dot - Albino Decor


No comments:

Post a Comment