Monday, April 7, 2014

Blue Jean Baby...

Hello, darling loves!

Today was a real fun and special day for me!


One of my favorite bloggers posted a photo on Flickr and a note on Facebook, asking for special guest bloggers to join her for a photo for the month of April, so I jumped on it right away!! Today, she messaged me inworld and asked me if I was busy, so I blew off standing around and doing nothing with my brother to go and play dress up with her! It was super fun, and I really enjoyed myself...I love collaboration posts, and the chance to pick an experienced blogger's brain about stuff is a pretty good perk as well. You should all totally go check her blog out, her name is Morgynn Hancroft and you can check out her blog(and the credits for what she is wearing) here :D Thank you so much again for having me, Morg! It was a blast!!




Hair: Exile Wild At Hearts Blacks
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Karina Court(short)
Ring: MG -La Cerlique(right hand)
Top: *League* Nyx Corset-Leather-Black
Jeans: [Cynful] Skinny Jeans - Dark Blue
Shoes: [Diktator] Envy - Baroque Heels - Fatpack(Black worn)

Both photos were shot by Morgynn Hancroft, and she graciously sent them to me to share on my blog post as well, so thank you again for that Morg!!! Seriously ladies, go check her blog out, it's full of amazingness. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment