Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Shopping Therapy

Hello sweet dollies! I don’t know about all of you, but when I get the case of the pouts, nothing takes them away quite like an impromptu shopping trip! ^_^ Today I was suffering from just such a case so I decided to visit one of my favorite stores, Violent Seduction. I hadn't been there in a while and was curious to see if they had anything new out… THEY DID!! Several things in fact, but one dress I could absolutely not resist buying. It’s called Roseraie and it is a super cute dolly dress with that classic nod to vintage style that keeps me shopping at Violent Seductions.


Oh! I almost forgot… I also picked up that cute little fella in my arms at Violent Seductions before I left. Here’s a closer look ^_^

 Items Featured:
Hair: Ploom - Dawn
Dress: Violent Seductions - Roseraie
Shoes: [Gos] Boutique – Paris Peeptoe (Black Patent)
Necklace: *League* - Vintage Jewelry Set
Cute Little Fella: Violent Seduction - Calamity (Lollipop)

No comments:

Post a Comment