Monday, September 2, 2013

Bottle Top Buttons?? Yes Please!!

Hello dollfaces! I found this dress a couple of days ago and I would be remiss not to share it with the world. I went on a shopping outing with my family at **DECO where I not only found this adorable dress, but also this super cute hat! I fell in love with this dress as soon as I saw it because it is dolly and Mesh with a nod to vintage style that goes perfectly with the 20s style hat I bought…


But when I saw the bottle top buttons going down the back of the dress, I couldn’t contain my excitement anymore! I immediately decided this dress was blog worthy ^_^


Featured Items:
Hair: Wasabi Pills – Mimi
Dress: **DECO - MESH Soda Pop Dress (bluejay)
Hat: **DECO – Bell Hat (Cream)
Shoes: [Gos] Boutique – Paris Peeptoe (Black Patent)
Necklace: EarthStones – Knotte Elegance III (Classic White Pearl)


No comments:

Post a Comment