Sunday, September 1, 2013

I'm a Dolly Blogger Now!! :D

Hello little dollies! ^_^ This is my first ever blog post, so I am going to start with a bit of an introduction mingled with details about this super cute dress I am wearing.  The first thing you should know about me is that I am a Dolly… of course you may have already guessed this (points to blog title)… and what is the best thing about dolls? Dressing them up of course!! :D So it is only reasonable that this little dolly adores shopping and finding super cute things to twirl around in ^_^. My personal style ranges from Victorian steampunk to Rockabilly and all vintage things in between!


The dress I chose for my first ever post is one of my favorite dresses from one of my favorite stores. This dress is called Princess Ero by Violent Seductions. As pictured here, it comes with three different dress options as well as cute little bloomers to go underneath.   The first skirt option is the cage skirt…



Next you have the full short skirt…

And the last option is the full long skirt…

I mostly choose the second skirt option, it is the perfect thing to wear when you are feeling especially dolly and prettyful ^_^

Items featured:
Skin: [Plastik] – Ataciara – Chorus (Bare)
Eyes:  [Plastik] – VaeColl (Starlight)
Hair: Ploom – Dawn
Dolly Key: [Ai] Antique Doll Key
Necklace: *League* - Vintage Jewelry Set
Dress: Violent Seduction – Princess Ero
Shoes: Violent Seduction – Debauchery (Death)


No comments:

Post a Comment