Thursday, May 19, 2016

.River deep, mountain high.


Hello my little chimichangas. (I'm hungry ok? Deal with it)  anyway  greetings and salutations.
Hope the week is going well for everyone.  I got a very late start today so posting this in the evening instead of my usual early morning.  Hope you enjoy it anyway.  
Now off to eat for me!
Love you, mean it
Kaileebaby

 
 

.BODY.
Hair: .:EMO-tions:. * Bangs*/V 4 (Group gift)
.:EMO-tions:. * JONA * (5L on MP or Free inworld if in group)
Pink Acid Plumped Lippy V3 - Natural (teeth)
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet High 
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands 
Kaileebaby tween shape
Skin: ~Mynerva~Elise Bare (Group gift)
♥♥♥
.OUTFIT.
[MODA] Dinah Studded Pumps
"mignon." -bunny gem ring.
*SL* Teddy Bear - Sweet Lies 2 Common (Gacha)
.Atomic. {Burger Time} - Head Bow
:::Sn@tch QT Ruffled Romper (Fish For This grab bag freebie)
[MANDALA]Milky Way Bangle/white
JCNY - Twilight in Love, Hyper-Gems Necklace 2.0
♥♥♥
.POSES.
♥♥♥
.SCENE.
!gO! Gacha @ Whimsical
!gO! Love my doll 2 - Dun Horse on Wheels RARE
!gO! Love my doll 2 - Maks
!gO! Love my doll 2 - Kacper
!gO! Love my doll 2 - Krzys
!gO! Love my doll 2 - Wojtek

!gO! Gacha @ inworld store
!gO! Love my doll - Majla
!gO! Love my doll - Ewa
!gO! Love my doll - Pola
!gO! Love my doll - Stroller w/o doll - Blue

PILOT -  Dollhouse [Princess] RARE

NOMAD Gacha @ inworld store
NOMAD // Ventriloquist Dummy RARE
NOMAD // Makeup Doll // Girl

NOMAD // Tentacle 02 // Color

<:*BoOgErS*:> Toy CrateStack for Collab88



No comments:

Post a Comment