Friday, May 13, 2016

.I pick my poison and it's you.


Oh, hi there sugar babies!
Guess what today is....FRIDAY.  Party time, excellent!
Feeling fancy today so thought I would dress up a bit.  I clean up well I think.  Does this dress make my butt look big?
Hope you have a great start to your weekend.
Love you, mean it.
Kaileebaby




.BODY.
-Glam Affair - Katya - No gloss lips  ( Jamaica )
ICONIC Contessa
Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet High
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands  Casual
mpc. Eve Skin {05} Chocolate
Maitreya Mesh Body - HUD V3.5 Lara
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
♥♥♥
.OUTFIT.
Petite Mort- Cream Selene dress  @ Dark Style Fair May14-June1
*Besom~ Bitten Necklace
[Pure Melody] - Lorelei Necklace - Rare
AZOURY - Bracelet flowers
[LX] Pearl Hoop
~Soedara~ Delectable Upperarm Bracelet Gold
♥♥♥
Pixicat- Bastet.Sphynx (laying down, sprawl, RARE *holding*)




No comments:

Post a Comment